Sunday 28 April 2013

Toys from the recycle bin

These simple free 'toys' go to show that you don't need to spend money to keep little ones entertained. I collected a variety of washed out containers - a golden syrup tin, miniature jam jar, milk carton, soft cheese carton, yoghurt carton, spice jar etc... and put them in a cake tin along with little kitchen things like an egg cup and ice cream scoop. Little loved exploring them all, and Poppet uses them as props for her play kitchen, especially liking prising the lid off of the golden syrup tin with her toy kitchen utensils, and sprinkling pearl barley everywhere when I fill the spice jar up with it.


Exhausting work!


4 comments:

  1. I love how easily entertained they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks wltoys 144001 review

    ReplyDelete
  3. If more people that write articles involved themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. I have learned too many things from your article. Wltoys RC

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!